Friday, August 3, 2007

















Here are some recent pictures.
In monsoon afternoon rains it is not uncommon for my nephew and I to take "mui tuks" outsides.
My cousin got dengue fever and while he was rehabilitating he was amused at watching me run around the farm trying to catch piglets.
A girl at the trafficked shelter I volunteer at. Sewing is one of the skills they learn.
Coming back from Phnom Penh a taxi driver had a craving for fried grasshoppers, so he took the whole tray. yum.
August is coming fast and should go fast. Have been buzzing back and forth from Bangkok for a root canal!!! Hopefully things will settle down soon.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Michael,

It is Pat's birthday today! I will tell him happy birthday for you. Your's is right around the corner! 24 or not 24 that is the question. Zachary & Joe are out on the boat fishing off Point Retreat for silvers. Pat is working today as I am and Mom is running around getting a cake & presents together. Sunny 70 degrees with a nice cool breeze coming off the icefields. Justin dropped by and picked up the computer and is really excited about going to see you. He should be there by now. Hope you two have fun. Be safe.

Love,

Dad